Hey, Thanks for Stopping By
We’re really glad you’re visiting the Autism NOW Center website. We’re even happier that you want to share your thoughts and concerns with us, and the rest of our community. Before you do, please keep these simple guidelines in mind:
- Respect each other. This may be an online venue, but we’re all equals no matter where we share our thoughts and opinions.
- Keep your comments focused and on topic, according to each post or forum. This helps facilitate the best, most productive conversations. If you have bigger ideas, send us an email ([email protected]) or give us a ring (202.600.3480). We’re happy to hear from you.
- Be hateful. Disagreements can lead to great progress. However, insulting individuals will not be tolerated. Comments that use obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs or other disparaging language will be removed.
- Think we’re responsible for the content of other websites. We cannot control the content of sites that we may link to (on the site or in the forums) or sites that may link to us. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Autism NOW Center. In addition, Autism NOW Center is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of every website that requests personal information from you. Here is our privacy statement.
- Forget to have fun. We like that.
Remember that the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities funds our work. That means that we do not take and/or endorse positions on:
- laws in current legislation, created or passed by the U.S. Government.
- political candidates or current lawmakers.
- any issue involving advocacy of any kind.
Our Bottom Line
We reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments. All comments and forum topics are being moderated. They will be reviewed and posted as quickly as possible during regular business hours (Mon – Fri 8:30a – 5:30p). Thanks for your patience, for reading, and of course, for participating.