Autism & Online Dating

Welcome to our forums. You must first create an account in order to post and/or reply to topics. Please be sure to read our Online Community Guidelines before posting. Thanks for participating!

Home Forums Autism NOW Center Autism & Online Dating

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MaggiLow MaggiLow 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please share your questions and comments from today’s webinar with us!

During the presentation, Leah Grantham shared some popular online dating website for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. What are some of your favorites?

LeahJane

Hi Everybody!
    I’m Leah Grantham, I was the speaker for today’s webinar. If you have any additional questions/comments for me, feel free to leave them here, and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.
    Cheers!

Do you have any idea on how accurate or effective autism treatment is? I would just like to have an overview regarding this matter. Thank you.

Если вам требуется скажем, программа для удаления данных т.е. вы хотите сделать в экстренной ситуации полное удаление данных с дисков, обязательно забегайте в наш магазин. У нас есть отличная программа для удаления данных которая быстро и надежно выполнит полное удаление данных с дисков просто забегайте и сами убедитесь в этом: http://gkclab.com/russ/terminator/terminator.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.