Autism NOW Webinar: Speaking on a Big Stage: Presenting at a National Conference
Speaking on a Big Stage: Presenting at a National Conference!
The registration for this webinar is closed, and it is now only available on-demand.
Time: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 from 2:00 to 3:00 PM EST
Speakers: Max Barrows (Self Advocates Becoming Empowered) and Self-Advocates Minnesota
Imagine if all Disability Rights Conferences embraced Nothing About Us Without Us! This webinar will share ideas on how to help people with disabilities create an atmosphere where the truth comes directly from within. Self-advocates will provide tips on how to plan, travel and speak at a national conference.
- Join our speakers to learn how to:
- Come up with a creative and catchy title for your workshop.
- Prepare what you will say and how you will say it.
- Make it fun (avoid too much lecture).
- Include interesting ways to get your audience involved.